Dyno Chart

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me

Blue = Stock car with DC header, high flow cat, Thermal exhaust, timing advanced to 18 and no power steering, also a bad 3rd cylinder

Red = stock 91 B18A Block, 93 B18A head milled .024" over, 3 angle valve job, 94 B18B cams, 94 B18B Intake Manifold, Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket, FPR, timing at 17 degrees

i like how my top end doesnt fall off and how my peak hp was bumped 500 rpms and peak tq by 250 rpms. 2 Liter block coming soon, then some 404s

this is in a 91 LS

Last edited:

DownShift96GSR

I'm not to knowledgable about this stuff but if looks if your A/F ratio dropped. Is that a bad thing?

All in all dude, I can tell you take pride your car, real pride. You get mad respect for that. Most of these little ricer "Fast and the Furious" wannabee's wouldn't realize that, but from me you get mad props. Keep up the good work bro and keep us posted.

Baldy201

looks good. Why are you running so rich? Does your engine show better numbers with running rich? I thought that you were going to go turbo on your motor. oh well, good luck with the engine build in the furtue.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Thanks GSR.

Baldy, not exactly sure why my fuel curve just gets richer, stays there for a lil bit and then goes rich again, but ill be chipping my ECU probably myself sometime soon, ill take out all those lil irregularities and make em all even

thats my first run and best run, i leaned out the fuel pressure and messed with the cam gears

Baldy201

that looks better. What are you chipping with? just a ROM or something special like hondata, or something like that? When i get my cars Dyno stuff online i will post mine up too.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
since im OBD0, im kind of limited, either switch to OBD1 or ...?

well thanks to the guys from www.G2IC.com, there is a tuning program for OBD0 ECUs. including Vtec ones. it allows you to change your rev limit, ignition maps, fuel maps, Vtec crossover, rev limiter, launch control. you can even make your CEL light come on when you need to shift... if you want it to.

www.TurboEdit.org

ill be tuning it what that, and chipping it myself. just gotta buy a ROMulator and some chip burning stuff