Easy Power

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You stay out of this :p

OP just take a sawzall and trim down the tread on your tires, it works, really. Then just do a few burnouts to smooth them out.
Instant slicks! That's what I did in this picture. Those are just a regular set of Raptor tires from WalMart

Gen3Teg

I'm looking to have around 250 right now without doing TOO much. I drive it well and get good power I just want more than what I have.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
250 all motor with an LS doesn't sound like a great plan. Swap a b18c1 and supercharge. 250 is a lot, honestly

Gen3Teg

It just doesn't seem like a whole lot to me. What kind of power would a fully built staged cams, stroker kit...just all motor work get me on a B18B?

Ganyon

Like I said. Stickers. Go to autozone abd get some flame stickers. Instant 50hp per sticker. 75hp for a hood scoop.

Ganyon

About 90hp. It depends if they're painted or not. If they arent then 100hp. Im gonna get a park bench yo. 150hp.

Gen3Teg

Well thank you to the few who actually give me answers that are useful.I'm just trying to do little S**t for some more power to have fun before I swap the motor into my other car bc that's when I'm gonna do the entire build from inside out with boost.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Once you get to 250whp, you're entering 11 second 1/4 territory - which before you ask or assume, is quite fast.
What's the most hp you've driven and what car was it?