Engine and tranny compatability help

PureRS

i got a question will a b18c LSD/Spoon transmission fit on my b18b or here will any B18c parts fit on my engine which is a b18b pls help me out here bcuz i got a part on hold hit me up asap

Baldy201

any B-Series trans. will fit any b-Series motor. SO yes that trans will fit your motor. What kind of Part is it. Most parts can swap engines but some dont. Let us know the part and we can tell you.

PureRS

toda spec b cam camgear port & polished toda head skunk 2 retainers toda valve springs Advance Clutch Technology Street Strip Disc with extreme pressure plate Complete kit Toda Flywheel and Prothane Shifter bushing Kit all for a b series engine or GSR

Baldy201

so you are going to swap heads? am i reading this right? if you are swapping heads then it doesnt matter what block you have. If you are not going to swap heads then the cams will not fit, I believe that the springs and retainers are not the same also. Other than that it all should fit on your B18b.

PureRS

im still thinkin of swappin heads so its just the cam and retainers and valve springs that wont fit on my B18B head. how bout the internals that will fit on a b18c will it fit on my b18b

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if you have a pre 94 car, youll have to get a conversion from cable to hydro. i believe HASPORT makes a conversion harness. hydro and cable trannys bolt right up, but they dont work unless you have the car setup to handle either a cable or hydro tranny.

the pistons of the b18C will fit in your b18B. itll bump up compression and youll get some more power out of them. other than that, nothing will fit, with the exception of taking the GSR head and putting it on the LS block. but its better to take the GSR block and bore it to 84mm. youll have lots of torque with a reliable engine. LS/VTECs can be reliable, but that is determined by the quality of the build and the driver, which neither of those i have seen to be the right way.

LarGray

question

i have a 99 Ls and i wanna know if i drop a ctr head on it wat would i get?
and how much horsepower it woild be....i'm knew at this so bear with me