Exhaust question

quickmr2

Hey Guys,
I want to get this exhaust system it is a Greddy Ti-C for a GSR. I have a 2 Door LS will it still bolt up? If you can help me out that would be great! Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yes it does because 94-99 gsr has a unique length compared to every other integra. 00-01 has idential lengths to the rest. If you just use the muffler than it will work but the rest of the piping is different for 94-99 application.

XjoEnX

^^ Exactly right.

To break it down for you OP

Compatible exhausts:
94-01 LS, GS, SE
97-98 and 00-01 ITR
00-01 GSR

quickmr2

Yes it does because 94-99 gsr has a unique length compared to every other integra. 00-01 has idential lengths to the rest. If you just use the muffler than it will work but the rest of the piping is different for 94-99 application.
Okay Thank you, I think it is the 94 to 99 range. So would it be worth taking to a shop to shorten the other pipe or no?

OneFastGSR

You can buy just the muffler tip from the greddy website. Than take it to an exhaust shop and get custom 2.5" piping made from the header back if you would like it that way. I'm going to do that when I get a 3" exhaust made for turbo build

quickmr2

It is a straight pipe system not Cat Back. Does that make a difference? If so Could I just get the GSR Exhaust manifold?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Every piece of pipe on the 94-99 gsr including the exhaust manifold a pipe is different length. Yes you could get a 94-99 exhaust manifold or header and use it with a 94-99 header back piping of your choice and it should all fit without any additional work. Youve essentially changed all your lengths to 94-99 style though. In the end a good shop can modify any piping you have by shortening or lengthening as needed if thats wat you want to do. Just dont let them do it all janky.