F*ck!

95GSR21

Bought my integra last saturday..this sunday the car broke down, and today received the news that its the transmisssion...600 bucks to fix...:???:

Good stuff, huh?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
take it back to the owner and get your money back. transmissions dont JUST go out... there must have been something they didnt tell you. it might have only been running cause they put somethin in the trans just to get it to hold till they could sell it. it wouldnt be the first time...

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^^fucking guy won't answer the phone..im pissed
get johnny law involved. and/or go to his house... he cant avoid you if you wait for him to walk out or get to his house :lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
take him to small claims court. they may not award you all your money back, but maybe get the price of the repair covered. i have heard that if you take someone to court and they dont show, the amount can be taken directly from their bank account. but that im not positive of

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
All that info should be on the title. WHere are you located?

95GSR21

take him to small claims court. they may not award you all your money back, but maybe get the price of the repair covered. i have heard that if you take someone to court and they dont show, the amount can be taken directly from their bank account. but that im not positive of
ok, I'll see what I can do..I'm the type of person that I like to be up front, you know? I would never do that shit to people..I got this car to get out of a car payment, you know? now look..I hate how fucking dirty people are now-a-days

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, unfortunately you bought the car... I dont think the court will do anything for ya.

did you sign a bill of sale?

rexpepper123

there isnt really anything you can do unless you got it from a deal all by owner cars sold are "sold as is"

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
call him, meet up with him, and if he refuses to refund your money or at least pay for the transmission, break his fucking knees.

maybe that's a bit extreme. Break his jaw so he can't talk people into bullshit for a little while.

obama'swhiteson

yeah, but can the law do something? I don't know where he lives..I met him at penndot
i feel your pain bro i bought a car that was a piece of crap, i would go to any lawyer office and tell them whats going on and im sure they would either help you or point you where to go bro
good luck and where are you from

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My understanding is a bit different. That can be a matter that is subjective to the situation and I would advise reading this
My girlfriend bought a car that had major issues and I refused to help her because of her haste to make the purchase without me there. It can be a pain in the ass to deal with, and assuming you don't have a lot of time on your hands, may be more beneficial to just make the repairs with your money.
It would be difficult to collect from a private party sale due to no rescission laws, for the most part

PS - I am not the guy that sold you the car :lol:

Last edited: