Fellow Racer and his last RIDE!! RIP

Backwoodz Tuner

Well have to share some fucked up news with ya alls. A fellow honda lover passed las wednesday night here from my parts. I wasn't really friends with the guy, he was jus a younging who I sold parts and did a lil wrenchin 4 and gave advice to from time to time. But to me homeboy was coool. Aint no one perfect but shit happens so quick and when your adrenaline is rushin anything can happen, which for him the worst. I'm jus payin my respects, by sharin his story, so hit the link and get the 411

http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http://www.democratherald.com/articles/2008/01/24/news/top_story/4aaa01_fatal.txt&hl=en&q=albany+democrat+herald+&source=m

RIP but glad is wasn't me

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
It makes me sad seeing people die over something as stupid as a suspended license. r.i.p.

DarkDB1

Very unfortunate event, My prayers go out to the passenger and both their friends and familys. I however do feel bad for the driver but he shouldnt of been Running from the officer and driving with a suspended license. But shit does happen.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
sorry he died, but i kinda loose sympathy for stupidity. No reason for that.

Call me a dick, I dont care.

RIP thou.

Backwoodz Tuner

No you all are totally right, he's a fuckin dumbass 4 driving. Well I don't know if I mentioned this ever but I've haven't had a license in all most a year and another 8 or 9 months to go due to driving while suspendeds like 5 , but my point is you know that gut rush that you get right when you see the cops hit there lights?? Think about it. Really you either feel one of two things .#1 Fuck ! Fuck I'm getting pulled over, might as well pull over here and smoke a cig cause I'm goin on an all paid vacation. Or #2 fuck what do I got to loose ?I'm gettin arrested so my cars goin to get impounded if I get pulled over anyways, since I got no license, so fuck it let's do it!
Obviously he chose #2 and the high from the adrenaline rush of getting busted and all he jus lost control. Cause you don't wreck that bad goin 35 miles an hour and that corner that he lost it on is like a posted 35. He was jus goin too fast.

By the way really I haven't driven for like 6 months. Cause if I get another one I will loose my license for 5 years, well so the judge I last seen told me. .

And by the way, I envy all you with drivers license. I never lost my license since the las few years, it shits hard. I hate it. Think bout goin from a nice integra , then stuck riding a piece of shit mountain bike in the rain to work, or wherever, its fucking embarassing. It jus makes life hard ya feel me

Last edited: