Fender Liner Question

94RS

No fucks given.
Might be a dumb question, but my car has a 98 conversion on it and only has one splash guard on it, which is torn to shreds and held up by zip ties. Are all 94-01's the same, or do I need to get them from a 98-01?

I know they're not needed on the cars, but I'm trying to get mine as stock as possible. The previous owner screwed this car up pretty badly.

These are the ones I'm looking at possibly getting.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Right-Left-Front-Fender-Liner-Set-of-2-Pair-New-RH-LH-Side-Hand-Integra-Car-/360439205420?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53ebd9ce2c&vxp=mtr#ht_2627wt_1139

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Too bad you don't live in Michigan, I would give you mine

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol. Thanks anyway guys. I'll add the eBay ones to the ever growing parts list.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Better of buying an OEM one. I bought a ebay one and it fits alright, but the plastic is so cheaply made and it stick out of the fender. I heard the 94-97 one's are a bit different due to the bumper, but I'm sure they will still work.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn all you guys wanting to get rid of yours, send them my way! ill pay shipping PM me if interested.i need em! yes they are all the same btw. only mudflaps are different.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
damn all you guys wanting to get rid of yours, send them my way! ill pay shipping PM me if interested.i need em! yes they are all the same btw. only mudflaps are different.
They come in handy if you got a wire tuck! That's why I need them so I don't get road debris all over the place. Only reason why I don't see you needing them is if your car is slammed.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i need them bc i live in mo, it rains here alot! and i hate the look with out them in. dragon run kills my every yr! i dont think im slammed either

Strategist102

Banned
Would you guys recommend getting the ebay version or an OEM version?

I'm planning on buying a fender liner as the one I have right now keeps popping out of place whenever I go through bumps. The lower part of my fender liner seems to keep popping out from my mugen lip.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

The ebay liner is made from very flexible plastic. It will not line up with all the holes and wouldn't fit like factory, but in a pinch, can do the job.

But my suggestion will be to try and get the stock liner. Friend, junk yard.... where ever.

Strategist102

Banned
Hi

Where do you recommend buying the screws for the inner fender liner? OEM seems to be the only option at this point but I wanna see if I can buy it at a hardware store since it's just a screw with a washer.

I know it's a m5 screw but I'm having difficulties determining the thread pitch.

The part number is 90126-SR4-000 in case you need a reference.