Finally lowered my teg and got my type r lip/optional pieces put on! Look!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Just sittin on eibach pros, paint is mercedes brilliant silver with some pearl. I got the springs/shocks put on two weeks ago so the car actually sits lower in the front now. It just seems higher in the picture, now its even with the back. Let me know what you think please and thank you :)

Trust me the front sits a lot lower now, this was right out of the shop.

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Oh and i got my new subs put in, new amps and all that Ill try to get those pics up too!

XxCaryxX

Damn! I don't like silver cars but this thing is sexy and I can't explain why! Just looks amazing! The color and the subtle drop just go so well on this car! I dig it bro! Keep it up and that thing will look like pure awesomeness! :thumbs up

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Damn! I don't like silver cars but this thing is sexy and I can't explain why! Just looks amazing! The color and the subtle drop just go so well on this car! I dig it bro! Keep it up and that thing will look like pure awesomeness! :thumbs up
Thanks a lot! Its just a great color man. My dad has a mercedes and i wanted that same paint job that is on his car. The pearl just gives it a certain shine. I just have to re do the interior and maybe some stuff in the engine then im done

XxCaryxX

Some of the Black/Bronze Buddy Clubs would look sick as fuck on that thing bro! Check into them (PW:JDM has the style I think and it is NOT the Kosei K1 look alikes btw).

EDIT: It is the F91 Kuroki Wheel from Buddy club.

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
needs some amber front markers and youll be set :thumbs up
I tried finding some on ebay but cant :(, i want some so bad
Some of the Black/Bronze Buddy Clubs would look sick as fuck on that thing bro! Check into them (PW:JDM has the style I think and it is NOT the Kosei K1 look alikes btw).

EDIT: It is the F91 Kuroki Wheel from Buddy club.
Thanks I definately will! I want a second set of wheels
looks real clean, you should work on engine now.
Ill probably finish up the interior first then start the engine.
Very nice looking car! Are those tires 50 series? They like 40's....drop it lower!
I think they are either 40 or 45s and they are not coilovers so i cant really drop it lower and i want to save some money for everything else. The front does sit a lot lower now!
if you shaved your side moldings it'd look a hella lot cleaner!
Really? I kinda like them there though

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
Looks real nice, what size wheels and tires are you running? Also what's your drop? And I'm wondering where you bought your type-r skirts and bumper side pieces for the rear.

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Niicee, I like your front end :D
Thanks J, I like both of your cars. Set up hella nice
Looks real nice, what size wheels and tires are you running? Also what's your drop? And I'm wondering where you bought your type-r skirts and bumper side pieces for the rear.
The wheels are 16s with either 40s or 45s Id have to check. My drop is 1.3 inches and my front and my front is around 1.5. I got the side skirts off of ebay, the plastic was surprisingly good quality. My front lip is polyurethane