Finally Sold my Voltage Teggy : (

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Well guys I sold my teggy today... I got it for the amount I wanted and its was time to move on..... I wanna thank everyone here at Club Integra for their support and helpfulness, and for that fun time I when I was proud on winning ride of the month :p I will always remember that! But the good news is that I finally got a real car that I always wanted... the Si ! Gotta love that I-Vtakkk! No worries, i will still be in this forums wandering around!!! I will soon pick up an ITR in the future as a project car :) Integras For Life!!! Or a DC5.... Well here are my last and latest pics...

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
AW. I'll miss the teggie!

You better have sold her to a good person!

SI time =) Yippe, this should be good.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
! No worries, i will still be in this forums wandering around!!! I will soon pick up an ITR in the future as a project car :) Integras For Life!!! Or a DC5.... Well here are my last and latest pics...]
tehre we go

R1DC2

Got Integra?
No worries! im always here! ill eventually get another teg again... lol that was my third one lol and its all been ls.... next one is a b18c5!!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
saw in it person once on the freeway when i drove to LA. it was c0o :thumbup:

so would these new civics outpreform the rsx?

sonicvybe

new driver
man that was one of my fav tegs on CI...aw darn :) Thinking about it more, I don't think Ill ever sell my teggy...i hope not. I want to be able to drive it 10 years from now.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Damn man, sad to see it go, there was just something about your garage floor always reflecting in the paint. That and no one will ever keep it as clean as you did.