Find out if your local gas station is Top Tier.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I've been seeing a lot more about TopTier gasoline around town so I decided to read into it a little more. Turns out that if the gas station you use says it's supplying TopTier, you actually are getting a better fuel blend. To find out what that exactly means, click HERE. When I first saw the advertisements I assumed it was just another gimmick but there is more to the label.

Click here to see the Top Tier gas retailers.

What do you think? I'm surprised that Valero isn't on there and Costco is!

- Aaron

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
By what metric do you determine that Arco is horrible? I hear lots of people say that but neither I nor anyone I personally know has ever had problems using gas from there. I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality of gas they carry, according to the site above.

Amiguel6

By what metric do you determine that Arco is horrible? I hear lots of people say that but neither I nor anyone I personally know has ever had problems using gas from there. I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality of gas they carry, according to the site above.
Their gas just doesnt last. Compared to other stations like 76 or Chevron, their gas comes nowhere near quality. I havent had problems either...its just that their gas burns way fast. I would NEVER pump any grade of ARCO in my car. But thats just me

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Wait, so if you don't use between 8-10% ethanol additive you can't be considered top tier?

That leaves out lots of northern gas companies who don't put that foul shit in their tanks.

Last edited: