First Gen Integra Special edition questions

mystveous

Hey, I am looking for an 88-89 Integra. I have seen 88 models and know they are either black or white or at least that is all I have found and they come with a mild body kit but I have also seen someone say that they had more power than the standard LS for those years, is that right? What other differences are there between the LS and SE? Did Acura make an 89 SE? Does anyone have any Acura info about the SE's? Thanks.:roll:

specialTEG

Special Edition came Equipped with Powered Windows, Powered Moonroof, Powered Side Mirrors, Leather Steering Wheel, Side Skirts, Rear Wing, Color Matched Rear Mudguard and Mono Colored Trim.
Wheels, white version got white wheels, black version got gold wheels.
only 5000 of these were made each year in 1987 and 1988
87 got black emblems outlined white, 88 got gold emblems.
in canada the SE also came out in 1989

also slightly different patterned seats/door panels compared to a regular LS.

engine wise, its exactly the same.

thats everything, I own one actually

Last edited:

mystveous

Thanks Special teg, I have done as much searching as I can but haven't found much. I really appreciate that and with that info I think I will buy one, thanks again.

1988integrals

Looking for a special edition 88 gold center cap

Hi all,

I have a 1988 acura integra special edition, black/gold color combo, and recently lost one of the center caps for the 14" alloy wheels. It is gold colored, and since acura doesn't sell them anymore, it's been near impossible to get one. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know.

Thanks,
George