Florida Peeps! Palm Beach!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'ma be in palm beach on the 2nd and leaving prolly in the morning on the 3rd, in may....lmk if any of you guys are in the area....

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i dunno is it near there? i'ma be in palm beach...picking up a supercharged type s and then heading back to houston...is it on the way back to houston? or how far is palm beach from u?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You're gunna be on the east coast right next to West Palm Beach. If you head up SR-98 you'll go right through Lakeland and it's on your way. Then you could take I-4 west to I-75 North to I-10.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
so ur on the way? if so i'll stop by and meet u up :thumbs up, just gotta give me a address so i can look up the place...i dunno where the hell i'ma go :D, mapquest ftw....

MoJoJoJo

Banned
oh yea, i'm flying over there...then driving the car back to houston, haha damn i hope i dont get lost :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Mapquest FTL
Google Maps FTW

It's pretty easy. You could also take the turnpike. Let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere for lunch, photoshoot, etc. or whatever.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
sweet...pm ur number, and i'll call u for sure when i land...too bad i'm not driving over there, i think i should land a noon or in the afternoon.... but yea...the supercharged type s isnt for me...lol its for my friend, but i'm not worried...once i get my turbo setup..i should kick his ass. its my friend that burned up his boosted base, now he's upgrading to a s/c type s...had to buy one in FL lol i dunno why

MoJoJoJo

Banned
sucks...my friend just picked up the s/c type s today...i couldnt go due to work....damn =( i'm jealous...turbo a3 to a s/c a2....lol but it was at the price of his beloved a3 being burnt to a crisp. i need to upgrade