Fml...

XxCaryxX

oh they will. When i get home (leaving 5 min from now) im looking @ TN state laws and there is stuff already going wrong with it that they didnt tell her about.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
There should be a buyer's right to cancel in the contract. Take it back. That's way too much for that car. Hell, she could have gotten an 04 WRX for that.

XxCaryxX

Tell me about it. She gets off work in a couple hours and i HOPE TO GOD her and her dad go up there and cancel.

DCwiznat99

technicaly in most states ( i know in GA) they are required to take it back within the first 30days, its called buyers remorse ( im not sure of how to spell that word lol)

good luck bro and deff make her get the teg and tell her dad to go chew a moose dick.

XxCaryxX

Well, she has to suffer the consequences of not doing research and her dad being a druggie fucktard.

DCwiznat99

Well, she has to suffer the consequences of not doing research and her dad being a druggie fucktard.

ouch bro lol atleast half ass support her lol. ofcourse worst cse you could always have her go trade it in some where for something else.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
wow. this is turning into one hell of a story, thread, and an insight to your life.

ya know whats funny, my girl went and overpaid for a nissan sentra too. with her dad. hmm.. though hes not on drugs, he's just a pisa.

what kind of dad signs his daughter up for 10g's of debt?
hey honey, i love you, have a fun time with the pressure of paying this bill of every month for a couple of years, and if you miss one, they take the car back and keep your money.

he should be teaching her to have money to buy things first. hello, its the economy stupid! haha. hell, he should be teaching her to buy honda's and acura's for that matter.

so, what's the update on this whole issue?

XxCaryxX

Update: Her dad is pissed at himself for not noticing (HOW THE FUCK YOU DONT NOTICE THAT IS BEYOND ME) and he is pissed at them. He is off Monday and they are taking back.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Awesome! That's fucked up how they sell it for one price, and then double it without saying anything. Is that teg still for sale?

Moral of this story: NEVER buy a used Mexican-built car for $10k.