Fog Lights

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Oh alright. Where do i run the actual wire into the car. I am also having trouble with the wiring of the car. Yes i know there are post about it. But those diy`s haven't really helped for me. Ive read both
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=251880&PagePosition=0&ThreadPage=1
and
http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=723
I remember I asked myself these same questions when I was installing mine... Then I found out that you DO NOT have to run any wiring into the car AT ALL.... as far as I know... all dc setups are the same... there is a connector right by the windsheild washer resevoir.. <-- that already leads into the car... then there is one under the dash right above your clutch pedal.. <-- then you can run it to your armrest like I did... (with the itr armrest switch ftw)

Last edited:

racerguy06

i can snap a pic for you when i get home but one should be taped up neer your driver side headlight harness it will be brown in color and the other will be taped up above your clutch pedal if you have one right where the wire harness comes into the car that on can be a little bit of a pain to get to

BugJuice

I see the brown plastic plugs. There is one on the driver side headlight and there is one right above the dead pedal. I dont see what Primonce said about having to run wires into the car. Because i had to put the button through the firewall. But anyways i dont really understand how the wiring works in general.

BugJuice

Here is my attempt at setting them up. I dont understand what i am doing wrong.

Here is the brown clip that i plugged in from the fog lights to the headlights and where i grounded the red wire.

The Relay,the button,and the ground.

Here is where the blue and black wires follow up from the other picture.

bradster101

Where did you guys order yours from?

The place where I just got mine from never shipped them out so I had to cancel my order today... So now Im looking for a new place to order from

BugJuice

I got mine from ebay. if you have the money id get the password jdm ones. I cant tell you how good they are. I cant figure out the wiring yet lol.

rexpepper123

how come yall have to cut stuff? my bumber has like plastic tabs that look like you can use use a mounting bracket to hook them up to.