Free Service Manuals! G2's, 3's, 4's, and many, many others.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i saw a canadian Acura 1.6 EL the other day. in south tx none the less. guess he was a little lost.

if you could find a manual for a 99 GST i will give you a gold star everytime i talk to you. save me $50

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
i saw a canadian Acura 1.6 EL the other day. in south tx none the less. guess he was a little lost.

if you could find a manual for a 99 GST i will give you a gold star everytime i talk to you. save me $50
ive seen them quite a bit. i like the front but not the back

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i've never seen one around here till recently. they look like a small knock-off accord kinda

GD 30 second rule! and i'm not even whoring

.....that bad :D

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
TRINH! NO! lol. I have a manual for the DA if you want it. give me your e-mail and i'll give it to you.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
TRINH! NO! lol. I have a manual for the DA if you want it. give me your e-mail and i'll give it to you.
what do you use to send the entire manual? my yahoo account won't let me attach it because it's too big. one of the members on here needs the 1993 service manual, though. PM deadone000 if you can e-mail it to him. lol i can only send it on AIM or refer 'em to hondahookup. yahoo mail = :thumbdown

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
HollywoodA said:
only manual for the DA is a wiring manual? blah , oh well. bumpage!
no, the actual service manual for a '93 is listed if you read the entire list carefully.

p.s. i think they might have updated the list of manuals. it looks like they did, but i don't feel like checking and comparing the old and new lists.