From RICE to NICE

SilverSophie

So, finally just about got my body done!!!! :) yall ALL remember how I started out! if not, heres a reminder.....

Bought my baby in May
2000 Integra LS Coupe strong 5 speed trany
$3600 tax/title included (which is like $400 here)
77k miles original motor :D
Interior - mint etc etc

Well this is how she sat.......

RICE! lol

So she sat that way for about a month before I couldnt take it anymore... first addition was NEW FRONT BUMPER.... thank god I could get rid of that stupid shark front bumper! :shock:
also added a ViS Carbon Fiber hood!! $450 bucks off ebay. Front bumper $150 aftermarket replica oem, kept the sideskirts/rear bumper/exhaust for now. and put in some purple and 8k H.I.Ds... kinda broke me... i realize I should paid $450 for bumpers and not for a CFB i know, i know. heres some shots....

the bumper was aftermarket and never really lined up correctly! :( I know it was super rice but I absolutely LOVED the daul exhaust... it was so deep, very non rice... oxymoron! it was OBX racing exhaust.

So anyway, so from that point on I drove it pretty regularly for a couple months. I didnt mind the look too much... rice yes, but i still loved her.... I finally got my work truck financed so I didnt have to drive the teg anymore back and forth to work. now the process began!

I got pretty lucky, I have always admired the look of the 94-97 front end and rear bumper, (after I saw Coy's teg that is :)) So i started searching for a rear bumper on craigslist and other imports sights here in Houston. As everyone here knows, the cool thing is to 98-01 so it was pretty easy to find someone selling there 94-97 front and rear end.... He wanted $250 for both (kind of beat up needed paint and some filler work).....
So I called the guy up and got him to sell me the rear bumper for $90!! ALSO convienced him to trade me front ends! SUPER nice headlights included! SO it was a WIN-WIN!
I even told the guy its aftermarket and it never lined up correctly and the headlights are broken and shit...but he still was all for it. :) awesome!

so the last couple of days I've been sanding, painting the bumpers (since I do paint work) and finally got them done!!!
I also took my LS mesh wheels off and painted them a nice dark deep bronze and blue lugnuts :) Heres some finished shots!

picked up OEM side skirts plus every bracket, wheel well liner i needed from a salvage yard for $50 FTW!

Had to cut out the exhaust, it was completely rusted out anyway :( now running straight out of the resonator until I can afford a Apexi N1 :D

Thats all folks! thanks for reading! Let me know what you guess think about my progress so far...

----------Next Upgrades----------
Apexi N1 catback, and new cat.
SLAMMED. thinking just doing lowering springs
Windown visors, driver, passanger, rear
Type R cloths, interior trims
Rear wiper/antenna delete
Shave side moldings
Repaint - same color, Vogue Silver
Mudgaurds all the way around
Front lip
BeatBox style window tint! :D
Im sure more will come :twisted:

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
very nice trasformation dude that ody kit was too loud now ur ridin clean , kudos to u sir !

mirrorimg

Looks much better. That rear bumper, with the split pipes, well that didnt look so hot on a 140bhp inline 4.

I would have gone with some 4000k to 6000k HIDs, but that because I experienced 8000k's and the poor weather light is sub-par.

Good work. Hurry up and get a new exhaust. Im sure that one sounds bad.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Lovin the way it looks, it's sittin kinda of high tho. I like the purple bids but everyone has them around here so I got the 3ks for mine. Only car with 3ks :)

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Thanks for de-ricing that poor teg. I always feel sad when i see guys selling nice tegs with ugly body kits.

SilverSophie

and yea Alex i really need to lower it.... just kind of worried doing it cause as you can see my driveway is steep as FAWK