Front End Has Gaps/Fitment Is Off

MoJoJoJo

Banned
I Just Bought A '98 Integra GS, I Was Told It Was In A Small Accident, The Front Bumper Was Replace, But At The Edges When The Bumper Meets The 2 Fenders And Hood, There Are Visible Gaps, The Fenders And The Bumper Dont Allign Correctly, Even Overlapping Each Other In Some Areas. How Can I Fix This Problem? I'm On A Tight Budget. I Just Bought The Car Less Than A Week Ago.

Not From A Dealer..So No Warranties =\

Baldy201

did you notice these things before you bought? the thing you can do is get a new bumper or take it to a body shop and see if they can fit it correctly.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i notice it, but the deal it couldnt be beat. I kno the guy, he's friend off the family. he hooked me up, its 98' GS Coupe, All the options, 27K on motor! i got it for 6500! it was a no brainer

DownShift96GSR

Just save up your money and buy a JDM front end conversion.........

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hahaah thats wat Tax Income is for, its like my savings account, take it against my will be in late april, its the best thing the government has done for me, JDM All Metal =) Order my JDM Conversion kit, i'll even save the box. =)

DownShift96GSR

MoJoJoJo said:
hahaah thats wat Tax Income is for, its like my savings account, take it against my will be in late april, its the best thing the government has done for me, JDM All Metal =) Order my JDM Conversion kit, i'll even save the box. =)
Say what?? All i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH JDM ALL METAL..........yeah and something about tax income..........