front right wheel sounds like scraping

b20v

my car sounds like its scraping my right side tire. but it just sounds like that, when i turn right its smooth but when i turn left its really bad, like a u joint is about to pop out. while driving you could feel it on the gas pedal. need ideas.

i have a 94 4 door gsr with an b20 block n gsr head with gsr tranny and a 5 lug conversion. my car is dropped on lowering springs, under the wheel and fender liner there is about 3-5 inches gap. i know for sure that it is not the springs, i've been through 2 different springs and no change. i have put a brand new strut in it too but still no change. all the supension is stock, just the conversion and the b20 bottom block. got any ideas?

ATEGGY94

lol i know exactly what it is... its the plate in back of the hub most likely never changed and when you drive straight it makes noise but when turning it stops take your tire of in back of the hub the plate there i think its like what protect the dust from getting it feel if its loose or if its bent

festetech

I had this issue for a while... It could be the dust shield; that was the cause of mine