G3 headlight question

SxySlammedTeggy

headlight question

Ok so im putting a 98 front end on my 95 integra... and as you know ill need new headlights too... I cant decide wether to get the OEM 98+ headlights or the Halo lights... if i got the halos i would get the ones with black housing...lol no chrome for me... also a friend and I were talking about the bumper lights... I like the OEM amber ones and she said that I should get the smoked ones then get a CF ITR lip and a CF hood... i was thinking the smoked bumper lights might look ok with all the CF... let me know what you think??? thanks!

hyper98gsr

i have a set of the black housing bumpers. i will give them to you for 15 bucks shipped. they are still new. i had them on but i bought bronze wheels and they dont go together as well as the stock yellows.

think about your future plans before you buy them. i just thought my car looked a little pep boyish with them on.

SxySlammedTeggy

Pep boyish huh lol your funny... aww darrell likes the halos! LOL... J/P hun yanno i luv ya... i missed ya! lol... and way yeah im still debating... :?:

B16aTeggy

"Halo lights"-yes
" smoked ones "-yes
"CF ITR lip and a CF hood"-hottttttttttttttt yes

u should think about painted ur car black...

SxySlammedTeggy

my friend sally had a black one so i dont want mine black... i wanna do a pearl over a new white but i cant decide what color pearl...i want a pink one haha but that might be too girly... :lol:

B16aTeggy

haha sally...(sorry)

i know a chick that had a pink gsr.. i'll try and get her to send me a pic..

maybe sumkind of blue?

RAINONEizm

hey deals are deals.
my boy had his jdm corners jacked,and went to get new ones and didnt realize that they cost so much more than american knock offs,and look the same.
and whats even funnier is that when you go over seas to pic up parts,they are cheap as fukk and you get most of them from ghetto ass spots,like alot of "JDM" dealers here do.sad but true.

I got clear lenses with hyper bulbs,and got em for cheap.and they look damn good!

its like free food...why pay for it if its free..and not much beats free food!! ;-)