Gamefly

The Panch

The Homie
Im not sure if you guys have tried this. But i just signed up.

And it's actually cool. i thought they would have shitty games but they actually have TONS and all systems.

i thot it would b like 30 a month but its actually very affordable.

It's normally 8.95 first month and 15-20 after that.

But i have a Link that get's you the first month FREE.

This is me Panch not a spam bot just thought you'd like to know about GAMEFLY

you basicly rent games, and keep them as long as you want. with no fees n stuff. when ur done just stick it in the mailbox (they give u the envalope) and the send u a new one within 4 days.

Currently waiting for the new medal of honor to come out. but i have dead rising 2 lol. its fun but the zombies r too slow.

i get points to for reffering and you get the positive of the first month free,

And if u dont like it just cancel but u'll like it lol

I havea ps3 btw

add me psn Valtrino

here's the link

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/m328H :lol:

The Panch

The Homie
Well...it is the lounge. i'm allowed to post this arent i?

I mean i like it. my friend told me about it. its like netflix for games.

ill remove it if breakign any rules?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
naa panch is legit...but cmon panch, whats the catch...you gotta get a discount or something...

The Panch

The Homie
There is 2 bonuses from using my link.

1. you get a month free vs the 10$ starter month

2. I get "Store credit" for referring.

mirrorimg

I buy a game and stick with it for a long time. I havent rented games since I was like 14 and they had Sega Genesis games at blockbuster.

The Panch

The Homie
Well the reason i started gamefly is bcuz i was tired of spending 60 bux a pop on SHITTY games. most games look cool and are fun for awhile but you notice all the glitches or it dies out quick. This way i can rent for as logn as i want and if its shitty i tell my friends and we dont dish out 60 bux.

AND if you like the game...you just click the "Keep" button and they charge you the difference 42.99 on new titles and they send you the case and booklet like you bought it yourself.

Idk...it works for me. Never buy a shitty game again

mirrorimg

Well the reason i started gamefly is bcuz i was tired of spending 60 bux a pop on SHITTY games. most games look cool and are fun for awhile but you notice all the glitches or it dies out quick. This way i can rent for as logn as i want and if its shitty i tell my friends and we dont dish out 60 bux.

AND if you like the game...you just click the "Keep" button and they charge you the difference 42.99 on new titles and they send you the case and booklet like you bought it yourself.

Idk...it works for me. Never buy a shitty game again
That may be why for me. I have drifted over to FPS games like Halo and COD, and do some homework before getting the game. I also purchase used games from gamestop, and return them within a week if they fail impress. I did not know you could "Keep" the game and they just charge you the difference. Thats a nice feature.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
yeah that's pretty cool actually. i thought about signing up for one, but i'd just stick to games i know i'll be playing for a long time like Modern Warfare 2 and tonight, NBA 2K11.