Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

Ganyon

Well, I guess I'll tell you guys what I bought. I bought a brand new greddy cooling plate. I got it and it was nowhere near fitting. After a bit of messaging with the seller, he said its for the jdm front. The add never specified. So, the only usdm one he has is a carbon fiber one, so I'm exchanging them.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
bummer. I just had the same issue with my order. I bought a new shift knob online. There was lack of information in the description. It didn't say, non threaded type or the size. This thing was huge, like for a gorilla hand huge. It was almost as big as the car, or a Miata wheel size lol. I was able to return it for a full refund, since the company didn't mention anything before I bought it. I always read the return policy before buying anything from any company
That's the downfall of internet buyers. We don't know what we are getting, til we get it.

Are you getting the CF one?

Ganyon

Yep, I'm getting the carbon fiber one. Then I have a few more plans for the bay.

Ganyon

Looks like this guy will be buying a motor soon. I just want mine to hold out until echm. 500 miles on my oil change and the stick is dry, plus I can see it smoking now.

osiris19

Jeeze lmao. I have 199k and I don't leak or burn. It just makes a ton of noise in valvetrain.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3