Gauge Cluster and Climate Control Lights Not Working, Help!

paHok

Hello all, So I've been searching forums and googling solutions to my problem, but could not find any help.

I recently got a 96' integra, and it came with HIDs and an aftermarket stereo. What I didn't know when I bought it from the private party, was that the cluster back lights and climate control lights do not work :smackself: So when I flip on my headlights, I am unable to see the gauges or the climate control lights at night.

I first thought the dimmer was on low, so I turned it, but nothing happened. I checked the fuses, and they were all fine. So I found a post on here on how to change the bulbs, since that was the next possible problem. When I changed them, they were burned out, so I put in new LED bulbs, but still, no lights. What could be the problem?

BTW, all the other lights work on the dash, such as check engine, seatbelt, doors, shift lights etc.
Also, when pushing climate control buttons such as a/c or defroster, the green lights turn on and work, but will turn off if I have my headlights on. Help? :(

Thanks in advance!