Get your '94 - '97 Acura Integra Complete Service Manual Here!!

96GreenDB

Like I said a few posts above guys, the links to download them are in the first few posts!!!! I downloaded it forever ago. Why everyone keeps putting their emails is beyond me. If this thread was 100 pages it would be one thing but its only 2! Go read the first page and EVERYONE can download it right now. Laziness!!!

Sent from the Heart of Japan

shotie2000

request for servace manual please

If anybody needs the complete Acura Integra 1994 - 1997 service manual, send me a private message with your email address and I will send it to you! I just downloaded it today. Why buy a service maual when I have it for free! ADOBE PDF format.
my wire harenesses burned up and need manual for replacement please. my email is lilshizzle187@gmail.com you will be saving my life here......

imchongx3

Seriously? Lmao..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

planetliz

Oh forget it... not funny anymore!

:shock:

Wrote up this awesome reply. you guys are cracking me up. then i started messing with it .. trying to make it pretty colors with funny faces .. i guess i dont really get it. so hard. im not real bright. But I did rethread my #2 spark plug well with a heli-coil and so far, so good!

I went out to go to work one day, put my key in the ignition, started it and B-O-O-M! B-O-O-M! I didnt move. Never guessed the noise mightve been my car...actually thought it was gunfire...seriously. I sat still for 30 seconds, got out, caught a hint of either oil or gas burning and went to the front of my car and there were two (2) creases/buldges smack dab in the middle of my hood. The plug flew out of the engine but was still tethered by the plug wire.

As I said, Im a girl. Cant afford to take my car in for everything. Yep I did the entire repair myself. Its now been about 2 months. I checked it after about the first month ... i was able to tighten it down just a tad and again, so far so good!

We girls can rock! And the thing with girls doing this stuff ... we are overly careful, cant use much strength for forcing things which means we dont break things off inside our engines which can only compound your initial problem.*

Pretty proud of myself. Neither my male friend nor uncle did a damn thing. freakin lazy i swear. stay in the air conditioned house watching tv playing video games and eating all dang day. I come in, sweat pouring off me, cant see (mascara & sweat covering my eyeballs. IS there anything worse than a guy who cant work on his own car --- basic issues .. isnt even comfortable changing his wiper blades. he asks me to do it. So gross. If women are expected to know how to cook, then guys should know how to fix & repair cars.

Can I get an AMEN?!!

ok, A-M-E-N!

Thank you! <3

Last edited:

ac_up

i tried downloading the manual on hondahookup it wont let me. ive sign in and out still the same. c anthean anyone help

Ka3006

If anybody needs the complete Acura Integra 1994 - 1997 service manual, send me a private message with your email address and I will send it to you! I just downloaded it today. Why buy a service maual when I have it for free! ADOBE PDF format.
Hey I just bought a 1995 integra and really need a service manual could you email me one please!!! Kaleb942@gmail.com