Getting better...

DarkDB1

So Sunday is a HUGE Honda/Acura meet in Fremont.

My teg as you all know was no way in hell presentable.

So me and my best friend Josh went to work...

Taking off the front (Josh taking a smoke break)

1 on..

Back to work

Those are done... Now to move onto mounting the bumper.

Now off camera, during the mounting process... A female pitbull and some other kind of dog (male) came up and payed us a visit... Although adorable they got in the way alot... Not our dogs eather, Just some dogs wondering the neighborhood.

My turn to work.

The finale... I need to do some work the 1 pieces like the fog lights, 1 is dimmer then the other and the harness to those are rusted to hell, The inside lens is filthy and the driver side headlight leaks :( but better then having a tapped on corner light.

DarkDB1

Oh yes, You guys DO remember i had aftermarket all clear bumper lenses... My friend liked them so i traded him the clean JDM ones (they are real JDM im sure of it since i ordered them for him) for the clears...

Now to wash the tegs... Here's his DB1 since i had my headlights on so we can see better and i just caught a glimpse of this and whipped out the camera and tripod.

Off to get the interiors cleaned up.

Now after cleaning and everything was done to my DB... (i didnt purposly line up the center caps that is coincidence)

So for some humor... I turned off my porch lights after i was sure the dogs were gone so i can angle my headlights... Im sitting there minding my own business when these 3 fuckers came back... The golden retriever is a new one that i havent seen before, But they scared the shit out of me... The pit bull jumped up on the raditor support to see what i was doing and the black one went to my other side and the retriever just went around the DB... made me jump and yelp real quick.

Then they made me wait 10 minutes to get in the house since they kept blocking the door, then made me wait another 5 to go back outside to get the camera out of the car :(

tonys2teg

super brother
did you do the 92-93 c onversion the same time as the jdmlight? ne ways lookin good.
i love what u did with the swirles. that shytlook tight

DarkDB1

I did the 92-93 Conversion first but as it was just me i couldnt get it on right... So my friend came to help me with the headlights and we aligned the bumper properly the same time

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
lookin like pure "wank off" material right therrrrre. did you put this on G2IC yet?

DarkDB1

No... this place has more of a friendly vibe... And i try to keep everything secretive since i know alot of people in G2IC that are in the NorCal crew.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
GM blades look so much like ITR wheels. Especially with the red H
i was gonna say that! yea looks awsome. and whats with the one side is dim? oddly that isnt the first db ive heard have this problem, hum. well looking good, and give those dogs some treats i mean look at that face :puppyeyes