Ghost build thread

NorthEndGhost

Bored at work this mornin, so I took a couple of pics of the Ghost parked next to my buddy's na Supra. The pics aren't that great, but wanted to show off the new CI sticker!!:)

j13

Keep It Clean
Paint those wiper arms gloss black man. Little detail like that make the biggest differance.

NorthEndGhost

hood tilt?

you should get your car sprayed flat black. thatd look dope with the wheels
I'm not sure what the trip is with my hood, as far as I know it hasn't been in an accident...

I was thinkin if anything go without the clearcoat on the Thunder Grey metallic, I like the flat look but I think it's unrealistic to be able to keep a nice paintjob without clearcoat as close to the ocean that I live...

Paint those wiper arms gloss black man. Little detail like that make the biggest differance.
yeah man, I'm kinda behind schedule with the paintin stuff:???: I was hoping to be done with all that by now. I was quoted $800 for all the bodywork & paint, I think that's an ok price...:what:

NorthEndGhost

Ok, so I finally took a couple daytime pics of the Ghost with the new halos. It's been raining since Friday so the pics would've turned out shitty...

NorthEndGhost

^x2, Also, you could've restored your oem headlights :lol:.
Yea, I started to do that, but they were just crumbling to pieces when I tried to open them up... I got pissed, plus I scored another front bumper & those lights for $100... so I was like :what:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Yea, I started to do that, but they were just crumbling to pieces when I tried to open them up... I got pissed, plus I scored another front bumper & those lights for $100... so I was like :what:
Thats a steal lol, if i were you i would see if i could get into the housing and take the halos out of the low beams, it'd look kind of cool