Good Coliovers

Dsanchez16

Just got some 17 inch rims on my car today and it looks to be riding a tad high : (. I need some coilovers, or maybe just lowered springs...what do you recommend? I want to spend under 300 bucks on this....let me know

Baldy201

Well figure out if you would like the ride hight adjustibility or the better ride. Some good coilovers are ground control, Tein. some good lowering springs are H&R, Eibach, Koni.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Teins will be too expensive for him. but Ground Controls will fit his budget perfectly, they usually start around 300, and you can get any spring rate you want (softer or stiffer ride).

i personally ride around on 500lbs in front and 400 in rear on Ground Controls with Koni Yellow shocks. its actually a very comfy ride, not bouncy unless the road is bouncy. see if you can find anybody local with a setup you are thinking of buying and see if they can take you for a ride. first hand experience is always the best

Dsanchez16

how about ground control with eibach?

Do i have to replace the shocks to lower the car?

Sorry I a noob when it comes to suspension.....

Last edited:

B16aTeggy

"how about ground control with eibach?"

cant do that G/C is a coilover(spring) and eibach is a spring.. wont work u have to pick one or the other

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Dsanchez16 said:
how about ground control with eibach?

Do i have to replace the shocks to lower the car?

Sorry I a noob when it comes to suspension.....
you can use your stock shocks, though if you lower it a lot, youll cause a lot more wear, making the shocks wear out a lot faster. the best setup with ground controls is Koni Yellows. you can get the GCs with an adapter for Koni Yellows, making them a perfect match