Good experience with Jegs.com

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I had a good eperience buying from these guys. I ordered a rear sway bar on Sunday night, and it showed up today (thursday). I got what I ordered too, no screw up there, no missing hardware either. And it was only $10 to ship ground a 15lb, 53"x27"x5" box from Ohio in 4 days, much better bargain than the 2 day delivery they offered for $42! The bar isn't in brand new condition, it has some scratches and scuffs, but it's just a sway bar, so I don't care much. There's no wear around the end of the bar where it would bolt up to the car, so it's obviously not used.
These guys mostly sell parts for domestics, antiques old school muscle cars especially, tons of redneck stuff :lol: , but it's the only place I found online where I could buy the Suspension Techniques rear sway bar separate from the front sway, everyone else only sells the pair. So these guys are all right in my book.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea since u mention the part about your part not being in brand new condition. i'm tired of getting that kind of parts, where can i go to actual buy new items, i dont want used stuff