Good Mod List?

mirrorimg

First off, I am open to all suggestions and opinions.

My ride: 1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr 1.8L (non-vtec) Black-Metallic Exterior

Mods I want to add:
clear front signal/blinker lights Stay amber
HID conversion kit (headlights)
Skunk2 short shifter (please tell me what you think is the best racing short shifter and what type of shift knob I should get to go with it and why)
Front Strut bar (which is the best to get)
Sound system (what should I get? two 10's or one 15" sub? which brand?)
black interior (If you know anyone wanting to sell their black Gen 3 dash, please let me know). Search local listings on craigslist, and try honda-tech.com
StreetGlow (Red) Underbody kit plus two 10" tubes above your feet in the car to project down OMG NOOOOOOO
Acura alloy rims w/ tires (if you know anyone wanting to get rid of theirs please let me know) Craigslist and honda-tech.com and vadriven.com

And anything else you can think of.
Thank you in advance for all the suggestions and thoughts.
Are you at stock height? If you plan on getting some new oem alloys, then you should decide on if you are going to lower because that will affect your tire decision.

mirrorimg

Lowering springs. Coupled with aftermarket struts to handle the operating range.

Or height adjustable coilovers. With those you can raise/lower the car to where you like it.

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I like the projector look with the HID's, and I am getting some blades next week. I have a 2 12's powered by an infinity amp push almost 800 rms @ 4 ohm. I am trying to lower it. I heard that a tein springs with tokico are a nice combo.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
1 = Performance
2 = Looks
3 = Sounds
Performance

As I did my cavalier before I trashed it... which I am going to do to my teg

I put cold air in it.

SC but TC for teg

Sport Tuned Suspension,my cav did not have independent in the rear so more to do

I agree also on lower

Shortshifting has its perks and has its cons . I always forget what gear I am in city traffic =/ but its a lot easier to shift etc.

Looks

Coilovers are easiest way I see it
or just get new struts with it built in.

Show cars are definitely for underglow, never done it though but if you land a pot hole good enough bye bye

I never seen it before on a teg but I am going to try to makeshift a cowl induction hood

Sounds

More subs the better but not too many if you don't have the power
(1 sub for one cannot bounce as fast to the left to right bridging of the music) not to meantion I have 1 8" on a 1100 watt peak kenwood and it sounds pretty good right there... the 8" was free btw, had the kenwood. but go with at least 2 don't really matter on size just look for quality and rms and stuff like that

2timeteg

I don't let movies kill things. I think underglows look neat especially for the girls, they love it.

Teggyboi13

Vroom Vroom
yeah used to have neon underglow and in the interior on my old black integra, girls loved it, and it turned alot of heads, its just something people don't regularly see everyday.