Good shocks with Neuspeed springs?

cHuBByCU

what are good shocks with neuspeed lowering springs? looking to spend about 400 combined with the springs.

hyper98gsr

for that price i would get tokico blues. i have them and they are great. but i heard they aren't that good for motorx. ask evilolive about that one.

Baldy201

what type of neuspeed springs do you want, Sport? Race? I know that Koni Yellows are a good shock, and they are adjustable but will cost about 3 to 4 hundred for all four cornersTokico blues are a good shock for slightly lowered cars. they are a little stiffer than stock to keep the ride comfy. A good shock that is adjustible that is less money than they yellows is the KYB AGX. Good for a "sport" drop and you also have the adjustibility so you can keep it soft when driving around town and make it hard when at the track.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Koni Yellows are a lil more pricey than that. i got mine for 145 each, and that was after haggling the shop to match one of the best prices i found

cHuBByCU

i dont know which to get. neuspeed sport springs or eibach sportsline springs or eibach pro-kit springs or h&r sport springs with kyb agx shocks or koni reds. let me know what you think is the best match.

Last edited: