Google+

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
I hate Facebook and MySpace. I swore to never again make a social networking account. Then came Google+...the temptation got to me due to my fanboy-ism of Google.

It's quite interesting indeed. If anyone has a Google+ account, feel free to add me. I'll add you to my Club Integra circle.

If you would like an invite, PM me your e-mail address.

To those who have joined, feel free to post in here so others know who is on + :D

Let's get this circle going!

MFBATZ
OGStackadolla
jcrabb13
Mikeypotato
Just Chem
BugJuice

EDIT:

To all my friends from Club Integra, this is MF BATZ and I have made a Club Integra circle to keep you guys organized. I suggest you all do the same, that way we can share common interests on here that only WE will see.

To the left of your home page you will see "Stream", and under that is all of your circles. Simply click on Club Integra (assuming you have made one at this point) and post away! Only us CI members will see what has been posted.

Enjoy Google+!

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
LAWL!!! :rolf:
whatevs bro u cant troll me!! lol do i really need a gmail account? i have one, just never use it lol

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
What is this? Another social network? Never heard of it till now... and you have to be invited inorder to sign up??? wtf?

built_ls

what do u do on Google+, do u do the same exactstuff u do on Facebook or is it different somehow

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
its at the beta stage right now not open to the public thats why you have to be invited and havent heard yet