got blades, fuji f470 is a pos

reconxtru

DC5!
looks nice..the front should be lower its too high..i think you should do a 98+ front conversion.....

and just get a DSLR Camera..it will be worth it

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
the front just looks funny cause one side is a 195/50 and the other is a 195/55 but i fixed that today.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
dammm melt what happent to the 17" and when did u get blades man i missed a lot dint i well glad u like ur blades cuz i love my si wheels im going to get them re polished somethime next month ad re-surfased. if u ever get bored of the blades let me know melt

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
sold the 17s cause i figured they might get stolen when i move out the house and my gas miles had dropped

where are you getting the wheels refinished .... lemme know when they get done cause i might be interested in doing the blades.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Melt said:
sold the 17s cause i figured they might get stolen when i move out the house and my gas miles had dropped

where are you getting the wheels refinished .... lemme know when they get done cause i might be interested in doing the blades.
thats cool melt better safe than sorry lol well im thinking of getting them done in modesto i know a guy there that polishes pretty sick but it will be till next month cuz the holidays are leaving me a bit broke

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
so speaking of gas miles .... 37 MPG!!!! that was coming back from reno downhill

but it got 31 mpg on the way up there .... so this is doing awesome.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
TougeRunner said:
Blades are played out ...
not as much as si rims or 17s which i had before

(i liked the 17s but i was pretty sure they were bound to be stolen)