Gsr With No Acceleration

93 gsr

Whats up guys i got a 93 da with a obd1 gsr my issue right now is that i give it throttle and it just have no acceleration i changed the dizzy injectors and spark plugs so far and still no luck just wondering if anyone had the same problem PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!

jznsn2u

Whats up guys i got a 93 da with a obd1 gsr my issue right now is that i give it throttle and it just have no acceleration i changed the dizzy injectors and spark plugs so far and still no luck just wondering if anyone had the same problem PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!
is it going into vtec at all?
Wait, I thought you can't move it? Can you set off from first gear? o_o what's happening?

93 gsr

yea its running like i can cruise in it but if i go to step on the throttle hard you hear the intake sucking air but it just slowly goes up in rpms

93 gsr

pretty new to this do you know how cuz i have video of it to show ppl whats up with it

93 gsr

Ok So My Phones Being Dumb So Ima Just Explain It In Detail I Start The Car It Idles Rough At About 900 Rpms Ill Let It Warm Up An If I Try And Punch It All You Hear Is The Intake Sucking Lots Of Air And The Rpms Slowly Going Up Sometimes It Might Just Bog Out So Far I Got A Brand New Dizzy New Fuel Filter And Pump (walbro 225) New Ngks With Wires And Fuel Pressure Regulator New Injectors And A Seafoam Treatment Im Almost Certain Its Not The Clutch Because Before My Dizzy Took A Crap On Me The Car Would Jump Rpms If Stepped On The Only Issue Was It Would Sputter At About 5500 Rpms But Now The Sputter Is Completly Gone And Now Its Doing This If Anyone Has Any Suggestions To Fix It Please Let Me Know I Just Want My Gsr Running Good Thanks Alot Guys In Advanced