Guess what showed up at Herson's today...

heykosal

Angkorian
b16a1

thats all i got cause of crappy cell phone.
tech guy felix brought it in for an alignment, its his friend's car.

b16a1 and si tranny
msd ignition
dc headers
tokico struts
custom exhaust
ghetto intake
crx manual steering rack
no a/c

motor with about 30k miles, it only had torsion bars in the rear though:???:i thought G1's had torsion bars up front and something else in the rear??

heykosal

Angkorian
idk ive never seen anything like that? but that car is still pretty quick..although ghetto. the intake is oem tube+some strange material+aem filter. the battery is held down with a belt(which you can see) and the paint is crappy. but i still think its frreakin cool.

EDIT: and you saw that g1 type r in person?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yes sir i did one of the most sleeper cars i have ever seen everything was stock down to the hubcaps but the motor was a beast i think it had 220 HP to the wheels all motor.

graveyardhippie

torsions in the rear??? supposed to have torsion up front, and the str8 axle in the back. wonder how/why he did that. and i dont know why people go thru the trouble of switching the crx rack b/c all you have to do is cap off the integra one and it works just as good.

heykosal

Angkorian
honestly, i PROMISE you there are torsions in the rear. i had a crappy dark pic on my phone but you cant tell its too dark so i deleted it. but yeah, while the car was on the lift i was under it taking a look, saw the tokico shocks in the rear with the torsion bars. the front i couldnt tell, it didnt look the same, and it almost, ALMOST looked like a 4 link set-up. not sure.
now i know jack shit about G1s let alone their suspensions..but for a fact torsions in the rear, there were two bars going across. in front there were two bars running laterally, and attatched to the frame somewhere.

graveyardhippie

if you ever find out, what/why/how he did that. give me a yell. if all he had to do was put a front end on the rear, i may do the same. it would make height adjustment a lot easier for what i want.