GUYS ONLY ~ Can you be friends w/ a girl w/o any sexual interest?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Update: we broke up last night.... I left last night around around 9pm and didn't go home.... He hasn't tried to call or text me @ all... As far as I'm concerned we r for sure done & I don't give a shit anymore!

Single & ready to Mingle ;)

Axel Burner

Ill say this. This goes for both guys and girls. If you try to hard and your still strugging to find a good bong in the relationship. Its time to move on. I learned my lesson after my last couple gfs. I had to call one girl at certain times. i gave up too much for them in time, effort, and money.

you know whats happened recently tho? on ex, 2nd before last, wanted to be friend. im like, ok, we had the longest relationship, we were good friends before anything. so why not right? after a few months, she wants to hang out. go to the park, joke around, go for walks, she supposedly has a bf but its on the rocks SHE says. after a almost a year, we got intimate. 5 months later, she says shes pregnant... im like, we were originally dated, we never had a kid. lied to me that you thought you were pregnant at one point. why should i believe you this time?

know this, shes got one kid already with this "bf" she has. we argue and NOW she starts calling him hubby. so now shes married. idk what it is but im always pickin out the psycho girls. she tells me i gotta pay any dues until she figures out who the baby belongs to. if i dont, she'll make me pay? lol. GAWD! i swear. i should start my own thread on this. lmao. ill say this, she likely got pregnant the first time months into her relationship with the other guy. we dated 2.5 years and nothing... I SAY its likely his. i just dont wanna fork over money without knowing its goin to a dr or medicine or vitamins. she calls me a dead beat dad... i wanted a kid once but had my heart broken to many times to care anymore.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I'm so sorry! ~ Some girls are CRAZY and do shit like that, I however am not 1 of them...but bf & I are trying to give it another shot bc its not like a break-up and I move to the next town w/ my parents...If we end it, I am moving back to California like tomorrow LOL so we decided (w/ another HUGE discussion & comprises - about talking to other ppl) that we will give it 1 more shot...I just hope that he is worth my time because I am too young and pretty to be waiting around for a guy! (FYI I am not conceited, its just early and I don't give a f*** LOL)

Axel Burner

lmao. i understand. im a type of guy that will give MANY MANY chances. i may dumb for it but you never know when you'll have someone be nice in return. although many people dont deserve it, there are still a few out there that do.

do try to figure it out. it is sad seein and hearin of girls being miserable and not being able to do much about it.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I'm so sorry! ~ Some girls are CRAZY and do s*** like that, I however am not 1 of them...but bf & I are trying to give it another shot bc its not like a break-up and I move to the next town w/ my parents...If we end it, I am moving back to California like tomorrow LOL so we decided (w/ another HUGE discussion & comprises - about talking to other ppl) that we will give it 1 more shot...I just hope that he is worth my time because I am too young and pretty to be waiting around for a guy! (FYI I am not conceited, its just early and I don't give a f*** LOL)
you could always come to ky. haha. its as nice as cali without the upcharge.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
mmmmmmm depends on the guy. im not that guy. i smash!
BWAHAHAHAHA thats jimmy for you :lol: and X2

imo its not possible(very often) for a dude and a girl to be close friends. i know from my past the only real girls who are just friends i dont ever talk to anymore... if im talking to a girl its cause i wanna bone her. the exception to that rule is if im seeing a girl and i hang out with her and her girlfriends on a regular basis. then i become friends with them... but once the realtionship is over for the most part so are those friendships. i guess it ultimately depends on the guy and the girl... but for me personally i cant be just friends with girls. AND your bf has a right to be jealous. your his gf and his jealousy is his way of protecting himself, but more importantly yalls relationship. if you respect him you'll stop talking to that other guy. i know this because im one of those jealous types... its ruined a few of my relaionships too. but its all about trust, compromise and commitment

8-bit

do what now?
I was like about time^ and then I was going to invite her to come up north when I saw her "back together post." :lol: your welcome ilovemydc4