GUYS ONLY ~ Can you be friends w/ a girl w/o any sexual interest?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Ha ha lol u guys r awesome! I am gonna stop talking to my friend out of respect for my bf but only cause I want to see if we can mend this relationship... If not, then I'll be single lol

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Ha ha lol u guys r awesome! I am gonna stop talking to my friend out of respect for my bf but only cause I want to see if we can mend this relationship... If not, then I'll be single lol
wait... where are you in ga? if the relationship doesnt work... i live in johns creek right now 8)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
personally i think thats bullshit. you shouldnt have to ditch a friend for a significant other, just because of their stupid insecurities. he's really lucky to have someone that is willing to make that kind of sacrifice for his seemingly dumb ass.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
personally i think thats bulls***. you shouldnt have to ditch a friend for a significant other, just because of their stupid insecurities. he's really lucky to have someone that is willing to make that kind of sacrifice for his seemingly dumb ass.
i dont think its bs... i have done it for girls, and i have had girls do it for me. its for the best of the relationship usually

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i dunno. i made many sacrifices for Paige when we were dating but im not gonna ditch someone ive know longer than ive known her.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I'm near Lake Lanier, in Hall County ;)

I will keep you guys posted! But I think you ALL should go to Import Alliance in July!!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Well, I will be driving up that Friday, 7/15, prob like 8-9am...

Where are you located in N. Georgia? Cause you could meet up with us, and cruise w/ me :)

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Haha. I was just thinking about this the other day after I heard this: "men and women can never be friends. the possibility of sex always gets in the way."

I think a lot depends on the guy and the girl. The more attractive the girl, the more true this is (for me at least). The problem is that whenever you hang out all the time, there are bound to be situations where it at least crosses your mind. And if you're drinking together, that's a whole new ballgame.

So I would say it is possible, but not probable. We're just wired too much for sex for it not to become a problem. And I find that it's rare that you can remain friends with someone after something happens between you. An ex and I started as friends before ever getting involved. After a while of not talking to each other, we've gotten back to being really good friends. It's strange how life works. In all honesty, though, those are the best kinds of relationships. You know each other so well you can talk about anything and everything without it being awkward. Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna ask her about this. lol

And just fyi...a lot of guys will be friends with girls just to have a chance at something later on. I've been waiting for my friend to dump the guy she's with for some time now. I would make a move, but don't want to be a douche. So in the meantime I'm just enjoying her company until she's available. This happens more often than you'd think.