H22 LMA's in GSR head

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I think the outer diameter was .50, or at least close to. I just did a little more reading, and yeah...hardened would probably be better, but mine do still look good. I'll take pics next time I have it apart.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I think the outer diameter was .50, or at least close to. I just did a little more reading, and yeah...hardened would probably be better, but mine do still look good. I'll take pics next time I have it apart.
It's a #10 .040 hardened steel washer. Now the fun comes trying to find these since it looks like a lot of people had a hard time so far! Well, good thing I live in a big community with a lot of shops around! Gotta be around here somewhere!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Don't get too hung up on the .040. People swear on .040 to .090. All it does is apply pressure to the vtec rocker when not in vtec. We aren't talking super critical here :)

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Don't get too hung up on the .040. People swear on .040 to .090. All it does is apply pressure to the vtec rocker when not in vtec. We aren't talking super critical here :)
That's what I'd figured. I see .040 all over the threads, but then I see people use .065 and be fine. I guess I'll just hit up the local small hardware stores first then go to the bigger one's if no luck. Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow! Thanks for all the help SexySSBP! Wish they'd bring back the damn rep! :x