h2kmonst3r's build 98 DB7

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I think it was time to make a build thread, instead of multiple of random crap. I have a 1998 Acura Integra Ls 4 door, auto, frost white with grey interior (meh). Bought her for $4500 with 108k miles back in Feb '09. Can't believe its been two years already.

Engine:
B18B1
All stock

Exterior:
Sylvania Silverstar zXe bulbs in low and highs
Clear turn signals
ITR front lip (yet to install)
ClubIntegra.com sticker
20% tint in front windows and 5% in back
LS meshes painted charcoal with red A logo on center caps
PasswordJDM black mirco locking lugs
Repainted the wiper arms

Interior:
Alpine deck
2 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 in ported box (stolen, hope they die of a slow painfully)
800 watt Kenwood amp (still have and sitting in car)
Super white LED cluster lights

Plans for future: not in this exact order but will get done
Repaint front and rear bumper (paint has been chipped off and peeling in other places)
Lowered on FFT1
Sway bar/brace
LCA's
Exhaust (unsure on brand for now, lost the tip driving on highway)
Sound system
Viper alarm
Fog lights
AEM cold air intake
Shave emblems and side moldings
Replace front windshield and moldings around it
LED's for climate control

And now some pics, enjoy.

Lately, I think I am being to be accident prone, mainly on the passenger side. I hit a wall backing out of my driveway, left a few scuff marks and a long dent on the right back door. Also there's a dent on my right front door, seem to pop out but you can see where it was. One dent on my truck near the emblem, which I took off.

I think that sums it all up, I will update as much as I can. Right now, in college full-time and working part-time, takes up everyday of every week.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Pics would look a lot better if they weren't so dark! Pretty clean though from what I can tell, just stop running into things! LOL!