ha ha a bewildered library customer

sleeperintegra

i'm at work. no jokes, i work at a library. i got a bunch of honda/acura and other import books ordered like Civic Duty and Honda/Acura engine performance: how to modify D, B, and H motors. This guy comes up to check out Civic Duty and I ask him about his civic and he said he's doin a motor swap, and i said oh so what kind of motor you puttin in...he looks like at kinda like :shock: and mumbles something puttin dual overhead cams from an SI in. just thought it was kinda funny, me being a chick and sittin behind library desk. ha ha. highlight of my day. :lol:

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "sleeperintegra"

i'm at work. no jokes, i work at a library. i got a bunch of honda/acura and other import books ordered like Civic Duty and Honda/Acura engine performance: how to modify D, B, and H motors. This guy comes up to check out Civic Duty and I ask him about his civic and he said he's doin a motor swap, and i said oh so what kind of motor you puttin in...he looks like at kinda like :shock: and mumbles something puttin dual overhead cams from an SI in. just thought it was kinda funny, me being a chick and sittin behind library desk. ha ha. highlight of my day. :lol:
horrible...

i say we ban mogg...he's a dick...bastard :twisted: