Hang on or move on?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Having now reviewed the threads re cars for sale on this site, I should have been more specific above re Integras for sale. But if you know of others in Philadelphia or its burbs, please let me know.

ix - mine is a '95. What do you mean by five screws? I can replace my dash lights that easy? My buddy at FS said it's a huge pain in the ass to replace dash lights, taking the whole dash apart and the like.
the cluster lights is 5 screws. set the steering wheel to the lowest point, 2 screws for the trim, 3 screws to remove the cluster. i threw the link to remove it on the post above.

as for the climate control, **CLICK HERE**

the bulbs, you're most likely to have to get them at the dealership. they look like these

I have somethings to add, for the hazard and rear defroster. I got them from radioshack, and I will give some more info on what I got after I take a shower. There is also a website I passed over that you can get the bulbs+holders at.

Sorry Chris, they are none of those bulbs, They are neo-wedge bulbs. I believe they are 4mm.

Take a look at this picture

This is the Rear Defroster switch. There is a long rubber socket with a bulb in it. You can get it from the dealership, or you can go to radioshack, and get bulbs with long leads. I had taken a picture of it previously, but it seems to have escaped my photobucket account.. The bulbs come in a pack of two, individual bulbs with long leads. You simply take the old bulb out of the holder, and fish the leads through it like it was originally. You can do the same to replace the mini bulb holders, or order some from...http://autolumination.com/74.htm

Im not sure which one you need, you should measure the base to figure out what MM is is.

I want to say its the third one shown above, but you should measure to be sure.
i removed my cluster and took me 15 minutes. as for the climate control, took me about 30