headers on 97 Ls

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yeah, I heard they're pretty skimp. They're handidowns so I'm not complaining much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amiguel6

So what was the thread about if you already knew?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
DC sport is great for emissions if you live in CA, but they do not give you the most HP gain.

If emissions is not an issue, you can pickup a PLM/Vibrant Header for $400-$500 and those are good quality.
If you want to spend more money like for Mugen/Hytech, they are better build quality with similar HP gains, but will run you around $1000.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
This ^

Think of it this way, if cheap parts are as good as the top of the line parts, why are the compares that make expensive parts still in business?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I wanted to see actual reviews with people that know what they're talking about. I'm going with I/h/e since my engine blows and I'll just use the headers for now and then upgrade to something like skunk2 or a better brand

94RS

No fucks given.
Header - singular. Inline engines use these....

Headers - plural. V or H engines use these....

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Little slow today, Assy? :lol: V = V6/8 etc., H = Boxer. I forgot W engines, but nobody gives a s*** about those :lol:
Haha I thought you mean Honda engine codes till I realized the H series is a 4 cylinder and they don't make a V series.....

So yes just a bit slow today haha.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
W=2 v8's or v6's combine
And rotary are just retarded to me