Headlight installation

CortezBanks

Does anyone know how to or know of a site where its tells how to take off and replace the headlights. not just the bulb but the whole headlight assembly. im putting on some Halo's with HID's. Their gonna look awsome.
Thanks

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Gotta take the bumper off,

1, take the bumper lights off
2, open the hood, on top of the bumper theres a metal bracket with some rather big screws, take it off
3, inside the two fender were the bumper meet with it, there one phillips screw there, might want to raise the car a little so its easier to get to them, take the off
4, dont need to take the whole bumper off to get the headlights off but if you whant to take ot off completely you need to go under the car and take off the remainder of the plastic clips off,
5, theres two black brackets on each side of the bumper at the corners inside the hood, take those off
6, slowly and gently start pulling on one side off the bumper, theres clips holding them still so slowly keep pulling on it, might need a flathead screwdriver to help unclip them, once they pop youll see the bumper starting to slide out, do the other side
7, if it still hard to take it off check around to see if theres something still holding it,
8, once is off youll se the screws holding the headlights, replace and youre done
9, i know is a pain in the ass, had to do it twice in a week, got good at it :D

newspeed

also try and screw the headlight assembly back in the exact way you took them out(mark their location) so you dont have to adjust them after

CortezBanks

I have the headlights installed but they arent adjusted properly. I have them projecting up as far as they can but its not high enough. any tips of how to adjust them

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
im pretty sure i heard once that there are adjusting screws on the headlight itself i tried it not much happened but you can give it a shot.

BlackAC00

way you adjust them is .. the little metal screw ...in back of the headlight..is has..sort of like a coke bottle cap pattern