Hello from France...

TTerry

Hello,
I live in the south of France. I have a 1998 Honda Integra Type R black. My car comes from Italy. In France only white cars were sold.

Here some pics :

I am very happy to have found your site ...

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Just curious, what do Type R's cost over there in France and/or Italy?
Good looking car.

TTerry

TegSox said:
Just curious, what do Type R's cost over there in France and/or Italy?
Good looking car.
The last Honda Integra Type R was distributed in 2000. Today an ITR costs between 10 000 € and 15 000 €.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My yahoo converter came in handy again.

$12,111 - $18,169

speedin

The Transporter
bonjour! indeed. tegs can bond the american french relationship.

GSRawe

TTerry said:
Hello,
I live in the south of France. I have a 1998 Honda Integra Type R black. My car comes from Italy. In France only white cars were sold.

Here some pics :

I am very happy to have found your site ...
At the moment im stuck in pqris for 2 more days than wanted... luckily i took french as my forigen lang. or id be sol.

HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD

siscoke

GSRawe said:
HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD
well the same question to you my american friend ;)

nice car TTerry im from belgium (antwerp) gald to to c we have new european guy around :d

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I didnt know how different the were till i saw the layout.
French:

US:

Last edited:

siscoke

LoL in spain they have a "Qwerty" keyboard but with a few adjustments on it like special signs n shit they use in spanish. and in holland the upper numbers are the only thing on the button and the secondary function like (& é " ' ( § §) are all over the keyboard for you to find :p (sucks imo)

just so you d know there are alot of diff keyboards outthere :D

greetz sis

b18c_teg

Yo Welcome to CI man, I love that ITR always wanted to own me 1 myself =). Not diggin the steering wheel and that red stuff but its an ITR so who gives a shit lol. Nice car man, someday I will travel to france.