Hello I'm new to this!

BadTegKC

Slow teg
Hello, My name is Fredi! I drive a 98 GSR with a b17a1 turbo! My buddie MCcreey racing and I put the car together and Austin S tuned it! #2vkiller follow me on Instagram @ Integra_GSR

R13

The other asshole
Cole, stop being nice to the faggots...

And congrats on being a "2v killer" you've successfully beaten one of the weakest excuses for a musclecar engine of all time.

I should know, I own 2 vehicles with that engine. :mrgreen:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Fucking instagram plug. Probably wont see him again :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.

2 valves per cylinder, Assy...

Fteenthousand 's, rapewagons and 94-04 Fagstang GT's had 2V 4.6's. 05-10 GT's were 3V, Cobras were 4V and DOHC.

OP is bragging about beating fagstangs. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh I've never heard that term.

16V on a V8 would just sound pathetic considering the countless 4cyl that has the same shit :lol: Car companies only really showoff when their cars have 4-5 valves per cylinder. Ex: 20V 4AGE in old Corolla's, 32V Cobra, 24V V6's, etc.

So he's one of those guys who obsesses over beating mustangs

Not just beating them, "killing" them :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
While sure the 2v has potential, it's slow as fuck, they only make 219whp in the mustangs stock, so beating one with a Honda is as simple as gutted interior and a driver mod. :rolf:

BadTegKC

Slow teg
By the way, mustangs are not the only 2v's, if you look at the ls1 it's a 2 vavle too. I have beaten a Mach 1 and 01 cobra and ls1 camaro, and r13 you are talking about the sn95, new edge has 260 crank so yeah thanks for being a dick.