Hello Integra World

SilverSophie

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, my names Ben. Im new to this site.

heres some pics of ride. let me know what you think. she still needs alot of body/performance work :( but were getting there!

present upgrades:
catback dual obx exhaust...which sounds pretty good in my opinion
intake...
upgraded distributor and ngk spark wires
carbon fiber hood

future upgrades:
ditch the awful sideskirts for type r and type r wing
pearl white paintjob
headers
intake manifold
hopefully my buddies Garret T3 :)
and lowerd on some k sports
.....its a process

thanks for lookin guys, feed back is appreciated

JGvtec

:welcome: ben!
Im not a fan of body kits or duel exhaust on an integra :lol: I like more OEM :D My names jordan. Have a good one. cant wait for the upgrades you got a good base.

j13

Keep It Clean
Hey ben, welcome to clubintegra! Clean car man, it needs some de-ricing and you're set :)

SilverSophie

thanks guys! and yes i agree the body kit is ridiculous... i didnt put it on there... i got the car really cheap, its a 2000 with only 77,000 miles on it. stock motor. so i figured i can tweak the body.... but i love the sound of the exhaust so Im torn between keeping atleast the rear bumper...

Jay417

Beast From The East
Welcome to ClubIntegra.. i got just 1 question WHY WHY WHY THE BODY KIT....WHYYYY???????

SilverSophie

Ya I know man its awful... lol I got it for 3700. The interior is just about perfect too, ill put up some pics soon :) I need to ditch the kit bad. It came from new york city....which explains the low miles also the crow bar chips above the doors haha. Its a wonder how it wasnt jacked and sitting on blocks lol

BeatBox

Real Good!
welcome! sry but i also hate body kits, get oe bumpers and side skirts and it would look sick!

you should do the rear wiper delete trick! IC u have the tint that looks like it doesnt go all the way to the top of the rear window :( mine is the same and i hate that, i dont think there is a way of fixing it either...

SilverSophie

ya the tint on the back sucks... ya I've seen the rear wiper delete on some tegs. How do you do it exactly??? I'd like to do that to mine!