Help beefing up an auto ls

brandon1132

i have a 94 ls, auto. I have the basic bolt ons Header, intake, cat back. This isnt a thread to dog on autos or to tell me im wasting time and money. i have no intentions on going to the strip juss wanna beef up engine just engine to beat cocky ass ppl around town occasionally. What are some things I can do to give me a lil HP? Ive already dropped over 1000 into exterior .. juss need just a lil more speed.

Last edited:

mjones73

You've pretty much covered the bolt on's, next would be internals on the motor. Cams, intake, etc.. There's been a few discussions here on building up B18B1's, I suggest you take a look at them.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ pr3 pistons, cams and valvetrain etc....

As a side note, a grand on the exterior?... Are we talking full body kit here?...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I doubt that Cole. He's probably including price for wheels and tires..
Or buy a jackson supercharger if you want.

brandon1132

lol how u upload pics on here and ill show u a pic before when i first bought it and now after spending a shit ton on it.... including rims and tires itll be more than a grand.

brandon1132

[/url][/IMG]

this is my car before.... it had major rotting 1/4 panels and actual holes....

dlo253

I doubt that Cole. He's probably including price for wheels and tires..
Or buy a jackson supercharger if you want.
Would the tranny hold up to the supercharger reliably though? They dont make any aftermarket torque converters..Not that I know of anyways..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Would the tranny hold up to the supercharger reliably though? They dont make any aftermarket torque converters..Not that I know of anyways..
Oem auto trans can hold up to 250 reliably as is. And yes, they do make aftermarket torque converters, unfortunately they're pretty pricey but definitely worth the money if you with you keep it auto and add a ton of power

ATEGGY94

no i have an automatic i could care less about stick shift I'm talking about the strip on the car like the skyline from 2 fast 2 furious

dlo253

Then people are misinformed Haha. Seen a thread talking about how they don't make em. Never bothered to see since I have stick.
I'd love a badass Turbo car with auto, nothing wrong with that at all. Most bracket cars are auto. Well, Idk about most. But a lot.