Help me pick a swap!

hieuamn

World's largest diesel 109K HP

I wouldn't swap anything until you learn the basics.... if anything play with the b18b first.... b18b+b16head+nitrous = fun =)

1qikteg

yeah k 20 is a little too much. i was thinking about going with the b18B1. anyone know where i can get myself one of those
You should have a b18b1 in your car. you drive an LS why would you swap the same engine into your car? my suggestion before you try and swap anything is learn about that car. do some basic bolt ons and get to know it. just because you think you can drive doesnt mean you can. racing stop light to stop light isnt know how to drive.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'd start by learning what you have first as well, when I picked up my first teg, I sounded like an idiot, I didn't know anything about it, three tegs later, I'm still learning

iLL-ViBeZ

Hoops, Honeys & Hip-Hop
yeah k 20 is a little too much. i was thinking about going with the b18B1. anyone know where i can get myself one of those
Dudes are haters. They were all noobs once, everyone needs to learn somehow, but, here bro . . I bought a few engines here. http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=32 BUT, if you wanna get more power outta your engine now just rebuild. Get a gsr head on your b18b. If youre ever gonna boost, the b18b would be perfect plus, when you hit 3rd gear your vtec kicks in, hard! But good luck on your swap/rebuild!

1qikteg

Dudes are haters. They were all noobs once, everyone needs to learn somehow, but, here bro . . I bought a few engines here. http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=32 BUT, if you wanna get more power outta your engine now just rebuild. Get a gsr head on your b18b. If youre ever gonna boost, the b18b would be perfect plus, when you hit 3rd gear your vtec kicks in, hard! But good luck on your swap/rebuild!
its not hating. its true. learn what you got first. dude asked if he could swap a b18b and thats his stock motor in his current car. so he def shouldnt jump in head first in a b18c1 or c5. my suggestion read and when you tired of reading read more.

iLL-ViBeZ

Hoops, Honeys & Hip-Hop
its not hating. its true. learn what you got first. dude asked if he could swap a b18b and thats his stock motor in his current car. so he def shouldnt jump in head first in a b18c1 or c5. my suggestion read and when you tired of reading read more.
Yeah I agree but calling him a noob? Other dudes thinking they know shit? It's a car forum where people come to learn. . . . . It's stupid when people have tough guy car ego's.

1qikteg

Yeah I agree but calling him a noob? Other dudes thinking they know s***? It's a car forum where people come to learn. . . . . It's stupid when people have tough guy car ego's.
can you find a post where i used the term noob? plz quote it if found.

alexjoo

All the cool kids are running hella flush motors these days :p

Totally kidding but I agree with everyone else id read until I can't read no more and then think about what I want to do

swaps are pricey boost is perfect for your motor

N/a id say b20 or b18c1 or even a kswap

Google is your friend and so is club integra! :D