help me please! im so frustrated!

dc1_rj

Please help me /: my fog lights are so dim I can't figure out the problem I've done everything I cheacked
The wiring changed the fuses replaced the bulbs and nothing .. they are still dim ... is it time for me to put new fog lights or?? Any other ideas I can use? Tips anything please :(

cborden

Jesus is THE way
plus, dont be so frustrated. ive once driven my car without a front end on it and didnt bat an eye, shouldve seen the looks I was getting on base.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
I slid underneath a ford explorer and took me 8 months to do the body work and buy the parts to get it back on the road, that was frustrating lol but like cborden said get some HIDs for the fogs and they will be bright as f***

cborden

Jesus is THE way
I slid underneath a ford explorer and took me 8 months to do the body work and buy the parts to get it back on the road, that was frustrating lol but like cborden said get some HIDs for the fogs and they will be bright as f***
i personally have hids from ddm too and love them theyve worked great for over three years now and look awesome. try to stay calm, ive been through so much with my car; jail, accidents, breakdowns, embarassment, lol i once was trying to do a burn out in front of my work showing off and sheared an axle right off so I revved up really high and then just slowly rolled down the street. it was so embarassing, I had a friend in the car with me at the time too, I was a laughing stock for the rest of the week until I got it fixed

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
i personally have hids from ddm too and love them theyve worked great for over three years now and look awesome. try to stay calm, ive been through so much with my car; jail, accidents, breakdowns, embarassment, lol i once was trying to do a burn out in front of my work showing off and sheared an axle right off so I revved up really high and then just slowly rolled down the street. it was so embarassing, I had a friend in the car with me at the time too, I was a laughing stock for the rest of the week until I got it fixed
Yeah i dont try to do burnouts or any of that stuff in my car lol i was just driving home from work in rush hour traffic and looked over to check my blind spot when everyone had stopped suddenly and there was no where i could go =/

cborden

Jesus is THE way
yeah I was still young and dumb but i did learn how to replace a axle that day, valuable life lessons. I almost got in an accident like that a little while ago luckily I was able to steer off onto the divider area between the interstate exit and the interstate itself. It can be surreal when your brakes lock up and you know for sure that you're not gonna stop in time but theres nothing else you can really do. :(

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
yeah I was still young and dumb but i did learn how to replace a axle that day, valuable life lessons. I almost got in an accident like that a little while ago luckily I was able to steer off onto the divider area between the interstate exit and the interstate itself. It can be surreal when your brakes lock up and you know for sure that you're not gonna stop in time but theres nothing else you can really do. :(
Yeah i need to replace my axles. Yeah i was getting off an exit and there wasnt a shoulder i could swerve onto and there was a dealership with new cars in the front so i couldnt go off onto the grass either =/ it was the longest slide of my life =( now i avoid that road at all costs cause its literally the craziest road in florida lol

cborden

Jesus is THE way
Yeah i need to replace my axles. Yeah i was getting off an exit and there wasnt a shoulder i could swerve onto and there was a dealership with new cars in the front so i couldnt go off onto the grass either =/ it was the longest slide of my life =( now i avoid that road at all costs cause its literally the craziest road in florida lol
my dad always used to tell me: if you gotta crash into something, crash into a light pole or railing because a light pole or railing wont sue you. lol and ive actually done something like that one time, not on purpose of course because who wants to crash? I hit some black ice though and spun around and bounced off of the railing dividers and I didnt know it but those things are in there. I bounced off of it so effortlessly that I was like well that wasnt too bad, got out and checked out the damage and my whole trunk was gone! I could reach in the back seat with my hand lol

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I'm pretty sure I have an HID kit in a box somewhere, I don't think I gave them away with the last Integra I had.
PM me if your interested.