help me

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
ok today i ran esca auto-x event got a couple good lap down and the my car shut off on me mid coner so no power steering, nothing so i pull off. start's the car it idle's ruff give it gas dies fuck right pop the hood all my fuel hose are there places nothing stand out im checking the fuel pressure regulator tonight and yes i checked the fuel injection main relay im pissed any idea?i call AAA they come and say they cant tow my car it moded:evil: i told to ride my D*** and got a tow not a good and as some of u know my dd was crashed by my girl this week:cry:

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
i think it would be best if you dedicated a paragraph to each problem. And as for AAA, I'd call whoever manages whatever district they dispatched the tow driver from. There is no rule stating that a modified car cannot be towed. I had my 300hp Talon towed 42 miles before when it broke down, and had my 94 LS Integra (which was also modified) towed home for 5 miles with 2 flat tires.

Winki

Undercover mod
any leaks? anything spew anywhere? do you stoll have gas maybe your sending unit went out. check your plugs and wires and grounds,

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
no leaks.plugs are fine,check all grounds after work tonight