help my instrument cluster bulb

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup

my 95 suto teg ..when i shif into DRIVE " D " it dose not light up any more i think the bulb is burnt out ..dose any one know the model number of the replace ment bulb so i can get it before i take out the cluster to change it .. .. please help me .... i know thier are only a hand full of auto tegs in this club .. so please try and help .. also if i wanted to change the instrument cluster bulbs can anyone recommend some .. i want to fix this problem as soon as possable ..

thanks

tisguy

DJNAS said:
sup

my 95 suto teg ..when i shif into DRIVE " D " it dose not light up any more i think the bulb is burnt out ..dose any one know the model number of the replace ment bulb so i can get it before i take out the cluster to change it .. .. please help me .... i know thier are only a hand full of auto tegs in this club .. so please try and help .. also if i wanted to change the instrument cluster bulbs can anyone recommend some .. i want to fix this problem as soon as possable ..

thanks
I think, but I'm not sure, the bulbs on the instrument cluster can be fitted with standard LED's. Well my climate control kinda looks like this

And even though the originals weren't LED's they still fit. (just an assumption)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
tisguy said:
I think, but I'm not sure, the bulbs on the instrument cluster can be fitted with standard LED's. Well my climate control kinda looks like this

And even though the originals weren't LED's they still fit. (just an assumption)

cool cool thanks ... :twisted:

tisguy

well my friend hooked it up for me, so i really dont know.

dc2nr

pimpin climate control, sounds like another cheap mod for me, gonna put in led reds

dc2nr

tisguy said:

do u have any kind of insructions

tisguy

all we did was rip apart the center console(sarcasm for some of you), disconnected the climate control and removed the board with the stock lights. basically remove the bulbs, replace with LED's and solder. and you can choose colors for indicator and background light. (i was origianlly going with white and blue, but we didnt have white LED's)

dc2nr

tisguy said:
all we did was rip apart the center console(sarcasm for some of you), disconnected the climate control and removed the board with the stock lights. basically remove the bulbs, replace with LED's and solder. and you can choose colors for indicator and background light. (i was origianlly going with white and blue, but we didnt have white LED's)
ew soder, now i gotta go buy a soddering tool blah