Help pricing a 1990 DA, Please.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
$1600 still seems like a bit much for the mileage. Anything over 200,000 I tend to turn the other direction on, but it all depends on the car. I bought a 91 ls hatch with minimal rust and SPOTLESS interior for $900 in Chicago. Two months later turned around and sold it for $1700. That car had 127,000 on it.

You have to figure, though, the "average" driver puts in about 10,000-12,000 every year, so for a 20 year old car, it's completely normal.

All in all, $1600 ain't bad, but you could get it lower. Go look at the car, offer him $1000, and once he says no just say ok and leave.

He will call you :)

cyclotegra

I actually didnt go look at it yet, i told him in emai I was going to wait on it, I will wait it out longer if the price goes lower, then i will jump on it, but for now Im keeping my options open, selling cycling stuff, saving money for something better, thanks for everything you all!!l

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
i sell acuras at a dealeship in chicago so whenever i use craigslist to sell or buy things, i put my salesman hat on and get some sweet deals :) lol